Soft and fluffy, the focaccia is one of the most famous bread types there is. Though traditionally made up of olive oil, flour, warm water, yeast and salt, the Creative Culinaire team takes you through this twist on the beloved and classic recipe. Learn some of the foundations of bread making and utilise the science behind the techniques to create this healthy treat that’s perfect at any time of the day.
- Understand the different types of flour and their function
- Learn how to use brown rice starter
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Brown Rice Focaccia
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information