All Junior Chefs! Be ready to level up! In this series of Junior Baking Mastery Bootcamp, there are comprehensive and fun-filled activities for young aspiring bakers! This program is catered for all children aged 9-16 who are eager to learn serious baking skills in a safe and supportive environment. It will be over 2 full-days for them to learn at a comfortable pace while mastering essential baking techniques. Our curriculum is carefully crafted to cover a wide range of baking skills, starting with the basics. Students will learn to bake a variety of baked goods.
- Introduction to hygiene and safety in the kitchen
- Understand the functions of basic cake making ingredients
- Understand the basic science of cake – structure formation, leavening, baking process
- Gain competence in cake making techniques – measuring ingredients, mixing batter by hand and machine, filling tins/moulds, controlling baking time and temperature, applying finishing touches, storing end products.
- Create your own Cakes
- Hands-on practice: Galaxy Cake, Fruit Mousse, Chocolate Mousse, Open Decor Cakes
- 13 – 14 December 2023
- For children aged 9 to 16.
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients.
- Participants will take home products made during the course.
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. However, we always appreciate if you bring your reusable container to minimise the use of disposables. Additional boxes requested are chargeable.
- Pictures are for illustration purposes
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information.