Learn how to transform the local favourite dessert into a cake version that’s equally delicious. With the classic flavours of gula melaka and a red bean filling, this sponge cake will be a hit at parties and perfect for any occasions. At Creative Culinaire, learn to make this cake your unique specialty, setting you apart from the bakers who bake traditional flavours. Or maybe you just love chendol as much as we do?
- Identify the types of ingredients and functions of ingredients
- Prepare Sponge cake
- Prepare filling such as
- Gula Melaka Coconut Mousse
- Red Bean Filling
- Sweet Corn and Chendol Insert
- Gula Mela Jelly
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Chendol Cake
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable.
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information