Work with both gum paste and fondant to sculpt and create stunning and edible works of art. Join the Creative Culinaire team who’ll take you through the entire process of working with said types of decoration. By the end of one day, you’ll walk away knowing how to create a cake depicting a sushi set – complete with nigiri, sashimi, pickles, wasabi and not forgetting the chopsticks!
- Identify the key differences to gum paste and fondant
- Practice handling and decoration techniques
- Practice how to cover real cakes with fondant and how to cover base with fondant
- Practice techniques to ensure stability of real cake
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
Use your Skillsfuture credits to fully pay for the course!
1. Pay a $100 refundable deposit upon registering for the course
2. Receive a confirmation email once payment has been made
3. Proceed to Skillsfuture to submit your claim within 30 days before your course
4. Receive a 10 digit Claim ID from Skillsfuture
5. Attend and enjoy the course!
6. Get your $100 deposit back within 7 working days after the course
Click here to view the Skillsfuture claim walkthrough.
Get additional funding for NTUC members
1. NTUC members are able to claim 50% of the unfunded amount
2. For e.g. if the course is $500 and you are only able to claim $200 from Skillsfuture, 50% of the remaining $300 will be funded by UTAP
3. NTUC members are entitled to claim a max of $250 OR $500 (40 and above) per year
Click here to view UTAP claim walkthrough
Click here to view UTAP FAQ
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.