Are you gluten intolerant? Or maybe your loved one is a coeliac. Or are you simply looking to expand your baking repertoire? Regardless of the reason, the Creative Culinaire team will equip you with the knowledge and skills to bake gluten free bread.
Working with gluten free ingredients is no doubt different from the traditional recipes so ease the learning curve through this one-day course.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Different types of flour and substitutes (gluten levels and uses)
- Gluten substitution and natural gluten
- Identify the difference between gluten free breads and traditional methods of making breads and flours
- Learn how to incorporate natural flavours and colours into gluten free breads.
- Identify correct proportions to achieve consistency, flavour and texture in cakes
- Understand Bakers’ Mathematics and Science
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Cinnamon Buns
- Multi-grain Bread
- Gluten-free Pizza
- Gluten-free Crusty Bread
- Gluten-free Baguette
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- A Certificate of Accomplishment will be given upon completion of course
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information