A soft and creamy centre of cheese, milk, sugar and eggs piped into a crunchy pastry base, this Japanese treat is one of the most popular asian delicacies. Easy to serve and sweet enough to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth without going overboard, this treat is the perfect recipe to have in your baking repertoire.
- Learn how to bake gooey cheese tarts
- Identify correct proportions to achieve consistency, flavour and texture in tarts and cake
- Learn how to make light Hokkaido chiffon cakes and decorate them.
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Hokkaido Cheese Tarts
- Hokkaido Chiffon Small Cakes
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information