In order for a cake to be nice, it needs to have sugar, right? Well, no. In this session, join the Creative Culinaire team as they share with you the secrets to making this simple chiffon recipe that’s extraordinarily moist and soft, complete with decoration techniques. The best part? It’s sugar free so it’s perfect if you’re baking with diabetics in mind!
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Different types of flour and substitutes
- Learn how to make light and soft sponges for cakes
- Learn how to use natural food colouring on your sugar free cake
- Learn how to decorate a chiffon cake to make it your own
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Light Japanese Cake
- Sugar Free Cake with Natural Food Colouring
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information