Creating a treat made up of layers of sponge, rose-scented diplomate cream and almond dacquoise sounds like it won’t be too easy, right? Beyond making it taste good while bringing forth the complementary flavours, it also has to look good. This half-day session with Creative Culinaire breaks down the process so you can learn to tantalise your tastebuds with this popular and trendy cake. Perfect for amateur bakers looking to impress!
- Prepare sponges and watermelon layers for cakes
- Prepare rose-scented diplomate cream to fill the cakes
- Practice decorating techniques such as piping to create aesthetically pleasing cakes
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn
- Rose Scented Diplomat Cream
- Almond Dacquoise
- Sponge Cake
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- A Certificate of Accomplishment will be given upon completion of course
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information