Japanese cakes are in the spotlight for this session- particularly the Yuzu Mousse cake and the Hokkaido cake. These desserts are a perfect treat to serve as a birthday treat or for any occasion so it’ll be great recipes to have in your repertoire!
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Different types of flour
- Different types of sugar
- Identify correct proportions to achieve consistency, flavour and texture in cakes
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Yuzu Mousse Cake
- Hokkaido Cake
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information