With more than 38 years of baking experience, German Master Chef Thomas Biesewig is a highly respected chef in the baking industry and has headed many notable bakeries. He also specialises in sourdough preparation and long fermentated dough preparation especially in German breads and baking goods. Chef Thomas has also taught in several baking institutions all around the world.
In this course, we are pleased to be able to share Chef Thomas’s award winning, family recipe with his blessings.
- Understand the basics of food hygiene
- Learn different types of ingredients involved in baking stollen
- Techniques of baking stollens
- 15 December 2023, 2pm – 6pm
- 23 December 2023, 9am – 1pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information