If you’ve ever tried to make macarons, you’ve probably learnt that making the perfect ones consistently is no easy feat. With Creative Culinaire’s step-by-step course, this 5-hour course is designed to help you navigate the tricky process of macarons so that you can successfully make them consistently perfect at home in confidence.
- Prepare the shell of macarons
- Identify different meringues for macarons
- Practice on two types of butter cream filling
- Practice piping technique
- Understand temperature control and how it affects macarons
- Practice kitchen etiquette, hygiene and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn
- Salted Caramel Macaron
- Lavender Macaron
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- A Certificate of Accomplishment will be given upon completion of course
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information