Traditional Cookies, here I crumb!!
Be instantly transported back to your childhood by baking these wonderful traditional delights – Kueh Makmur and Hup Toh Soh! Go WOWNUTS (walnuts) on these marvellous, crumbly, authentic favourites this Chinese New Year!
- Ingredients and techniques to make Kueh Makmur (Leaf Cookie with peanut filling)
- Ingredients and Techniques to make Hup Tow Soh (Walnut Crisp Cookie)
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information