It won’t be a birthday special without learning how to bake a fun Mini Funfetti Birthday Cake! You’ll be baking a Soft Vanilla Sponge layered cake that’s speckled with rainbow sprinkles and frosted with Lemon Cream Cheese.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Practice making a vanilla sponge cake layered with lemon cream cheese
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Mini Funfetti Birthday Cake
- Dates Available:
- 7th September, Wednesday, 7pm-10pm
Sign up for 2 or more classes and get each class at $50! (u.p. $60/class)
As part of our anniversary celebration, $5 will be donated to Children’s Wishing Well for every class signed up! Click here to view more on Children’s Wishing Well
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information