Traditionally, Pannetone are made with Pasta Madre (a stiff starter) by the Italians. In this hands-on class, you will learn how to convert a liquid starter into a stiff one to be used to make flavourful and tasty pannetone.
In addition , you will also learn to make an aromatic and delicious pannetone in an easier, shorter and convenient way without sacrificing the flavour and texture of delicious pannetone.
- Understand the basics of food hygiene
- Learn different types of ingredients involved in baking pannetone
- Learn to convert a liquid starter into a stuff starter
- Techniques of baking Pannetone in a quick, shorter and convenient way
- 3 December 2023, 9am – 1pm
- 15 December 2023, 9am – 1pm
- 23 December 2023, 2pm – 6pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information