Japanese pastries are on the forefront of this session’s menu- particularly the Mount Fuji bread pastry and the chocolate spiral bread. Pick up the art of bread and pastry, applying techniques and tips to create these delicious and delicate asian pastries with Creative Culinaire.
- Identify the key ingredients in bread and pastry
- The different types of flour
- Practice how to make laminated pastry
- Practice on how to make a bread dough
- Practice the technique of filling an empty dough
- Practice shaping technique to make knot designs
Recipes you’ll learn
- Mount Fuji Bread Pastry
- Chocolate Spiral Bread
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information