This time, it’s all about the classic and the traditional. This course takes you through your favorite heritage delights. Learn the processes, techniques and skills to serve local favourites, Png Kueh and Orh Nee and you’ll learn to appreciate and love their heritage just a little bit more.
- Practice making Png Kueh and Carrot Cake
- Watch an Orh Nee (Yam Dessert) Demo
- Understand storing and shelf life of kuehs
- Practice kitchen etiquette, hygiene and handling of tools and equipment
- Png Kueh
- Carrot Cake
- Orh Nee (demo)
- Date: 13 January 2023
- Time: 1pm to 6pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to the products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information