Loaded with grapes and balanced with the tartness of Balsamic Vinegar, this sweet and savoury focaccia is achieved by using high hydration dough. Learn how to create bread dough that locks in moisture which is the key to achieving a flavourful and airy loaf.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Learn how to make a Balsamic Grape and Thyme Focaccia
- Practice making a high hydration dough bread
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Balsamic Grape and Thyme Focaccia
- Dates Available:
- 30 October, 10am to 1.30pm
- 27 November, 3pm to 6.30pm
- 19 December, 10am to 1.30pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information