Want to spice up your dessert game? Join us for our Pistachio Cactus Cake class, where we’ll be combining the nuttiness of pistachios with the prickly personality of cacti. Our expert instructors will guide you through the process of making a delicious pistachio cake and decorate your cake with cute little cactus using buttercream. It will leave your tastebuds prickling for more!
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Practice making a pistachio sponge and raspberry buttercream
- Learn to cover the cake with ombre effect and basic piping skills
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Pistachio Cactus Cake
- Dates Available:
- 5 March, 2pm – 5pm
- 31 March, 10am – 1pm
- 16 April, 2pm – 5pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.