Sourdough buns that’s packed with Cheddar and punctuated by the sweetness of Caramelised Onions. Sophisticated in flavour, and slightly challenging to make, let our professional team guide you along this rewarding process.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Understand the process of making sourdough starter
- Practice making sourdough buns that are crisp on the outside and good chew on the inside
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Caramelized Onion & Cheddar Sourdough Buns
- 7 November, 10am to 1pm
- 15 December, 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information