Let’s have a bit of fun in the kitchen this school holiday! This pretty set of cookies features Rilakkuma, Kolirakkuma and Kiiroitori, and other small cookie shaped as buttons, ice creams and dango. You will learn how to work with cookie dough in different colours to shape the cookies. You will also learn how to decorate the cookies with simple royal icing dot techniques. Each parent and child pair will make a complete set of cookies to take home.
What you will learn:
- How to make cookie dough with flavour variations for chocolate, green tea, strawberry, lemon and vanilla.
- How to roll and shape dough to make character cookies
- Simple techniques for decorating cookies with royal icing
- Monday, 4 Sept 2023, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Friday, 8 Sept 2023, 10am to 1 pm
- 1 Parent + 1 Child/ 2 Children: $128
- $30 for an additional child working with the first pair. Contact us to arrange for an additional child to join.
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information