This one’s for the chocolate lover. Learn to create a buttery chocolate tart shell, that’s filled with a dark chocolate
ganache and a rich chocolate glaze, definitely a dessert that we can’t keep our gaze off.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Practice making Chocolate Tart Shell , fill the tart with chocolate ganache and glaze the tart to make it presentable
- Understand the process of making chocolate ganache
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Double Down Dark Chocolate Tart
- Dates Available:
- 11 November, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- 20 December, 10am – 1pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.