It’s a party in the mouth! Learn to make the pita and falafel platter from scratch and cook up a storm during parties with your friends and loved ones! The platter consists of pita, a flat bread that is soft and chewy, stuffed with full-flavoured patties made from chickpeas, fresh herbs and spices.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Learn to make pita and falafel from scratch
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Pita and Falafel Platter
- Dates Available:
- 16 April, 10am – 1pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information