Macarons – one of the most delicate to bake. And to make it look adorable? It involves more precision and patience! If you are intending to level up your baking skills, this workshop is for you! In this course, we will guide you through the process of mixing, colouring, piping, baking, filling and decorating your macarons.
You will learn:
- Italian meringue method of macaron making
- Piping macaron according to a template
- Filling macaron and decorating techniques using edible decoration
- 15 March, 10am – 1pm
- 15 March, 2pm – 5pm
- 1 Parent + 1 Child/ 2 Children: $128
- For children aged 5 to 16 years old
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.