Chewy and airy, this gluten-free oat bread is sweetened naturally with honey. Get a chance to make your own Apple Jam – tart and with a hint of cinnamon, it will be an excellent pairing when your loaf comes fresh out of the oven.
- Identify the types of ingredients for gluten free breads
- Learn the functions of ingredients
- Learn how to make a gluten free oat bread and an apple jam
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Gluten Free Honey Oat Bread with Apple Cinnamon Jam
- Dates Available:
- 3 May 2pm – 5pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.