Kare Pan – a Japanese Curry Bread is a popular item in many Japanese bakeries! There’s nothing more satisfying and oishi than biting into a warm, crispy and fluffy doughnut filled with spicy curry filling.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Learn to cook Japanese curry and bake Japanese Curry Doughnuts
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Japanese Curry Doughnuts
- Dates Available:
- 26 March, 10am – 1pm
- 29 March, 2pm – 5pm
- 3 May, 10am – 1pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.