Get creative with a fun jungle-themed Kitkat Chocolate Cake! In this hands-on parent and child baking class, each family will make a chocolate cake from scratch. You will then mix, bake, assemble and decorate your cake. Bring the jungle to live by creating adorable (or scary) jungle creatures with fondant! Dads will enjoy this activity too, so look out for the class scheduled on Father’s Day, 18 June, and just before Father’s Day on 15 June.
- Learn how to make a chocolate velvet cake from scratch. This is a soft moist and light chocolate cake that is not too sweet.
- Learn how to decorate a cake with whip topping and piping gel.
- Learn how to made a hippo and crocodile with fondant.
- Learn how to assemble a cake jungle themed cake.
- Thursday, 15 June 2023, 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Sunday, 18 June 2023, 10am to 1pm
- 1 Parent + 1 Child/ 2 Children: $128 (Parent and Child/ 2 Children will make 1 cake together)
- $30 for an additional child working with the first pair. Contact us to arrange for an additional child to join.
- For children below the age of 9, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian accompany the child for this program.
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.