Rich in taste and a delightful combination of textures with its chewy interior, fluffy matcha bread and a classic red bean filled middle. We forsee these buns being be a hit with everyone hun.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Learn how to incorporate mochi inside the buns to create a soft chewy texture
- Practice using a Sponge & Dough technique to get more flavored bread
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Mochi Matcha Soft Buns
- Dates Available:
- 18 October, 10am to 1pm
- 9 November, 10am to 1pm
- 20 December, 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information