Instead of knocking back a few glasses after work, or going for a weekend boozy brunch why not get your Mojo on with our Mojito Tart class. Learn to craft a buttery vanilla tart shell that’s filled with a tangy lime curd and glazed with a bright rum and mint jelly.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Practice making Vanilla Tart Shell , fill the tart with lime curd and rum and mint jelly
- Understand the process of making the lime curd
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Mojito Tart
- Dates Available:
- 9 November, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- 16 December, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information