The school holidays are here, let’s celebrate with a Piñata cake! A piñata cake is made with multiple layers of bright and colourful cake filled with awesome treats and surprises! In this course, you’ll have a good time bonding with your friends and family to learn a new and creative cake making technique to make a stunning Piñata cake from scratch.
- Learn the origins and evolution of Piñatas.
- Make a rainbow cake from scratch
- Learn how to layer, cover and decorate a cake with cream
- Create your own chocolate sprinkle cake toppers
- 13 March 2022, 10am to 1pm
- 13 March 2022, 2pm to 5pm
- 1 Parent + 1 Child/ 2 Children: $128 (Parent and Child/ 2 Children will make 1 cake together)
- For children below the age of 9, it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian accompany the child for this program.
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.