This baking class for children is part of our Junior Baking Mastery Program designed to equip young aspiring bakers with the knowledge and skills to produce a variety of top class baked products. Should you not be able to make it for the complete Foundation Cake and Pastry Course, you can attend as a stand-alone lesson. This class is suitable for children aged 9 – 16.
- Introduction to hygiene and safety in the kitchen
- Understand the functions of basic cake making ingredients
- Learn how to measure ingredients
- Hand-on baking of Hokkaido Cupcakes and Mini Pound Cakes
- Learn how to make pastry cream to fill and decorate the Hokkaido Cupcakes
- Friday, 16 June 2023, 9.30am to 1.30pm
- $90 per person
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.