Imagine munching on a pretzel that is soft and chewy on the inside and beautifully browned on the outside. Let German Master Baker, Chef Thomas Biesewig take you through on how to make authentic German Pretzels, also called Brezeln or Brezen in Germany.
More on Chef Thomas Biesewig:
With more than 38 years of baking experience, Chef Thomas Biesewig is a highly respected chef in the baking industry and has headed many notable bakeries. He also specialises in sourdough preparation and long fermentated dough preparation especially in German breads and baking goods. Chef Thomas Biesewig has also taught in several baking institutions all around the world.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Practice making Authentic German Pretzels
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Authentic German Pretzels
- Dates Available:
- 18 October, 9.30am to 1.30pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information