Learn the techniques behind making a fluffy and light orange sponge cake with a buttery cake crumble bottom and frosted with fresh vanilla chantilly cream. This will be the cake you can learn and re-create for celebratory occasions or to brighten a dull day.
- Identify the types of ingredients and the functions of ingredients
- Practice making a orange sponge cake layered with fresh vanilla chantilly cream
- Practice kitchen etiquette and handling of tools and equipment
Recipes you’ll learn:
- Zesty Sunshine Cake
- Dates Available:
- 22 May, 10am – 1 pm
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes will be provided according to products made. Additional boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.