A key ingredient in fermentation, yeast brings dough to life. It helps develop taste, enhances flavours and lends volume to a loaf. Saf-Instant yeast is a product of natural origin, which can be used daily to guarantee stable,
consistent results and optimum efficiency.
- Saf-instant Red yeast is an instant dried yeast, which has been specially developed for lean or low sugar dough (0-10% sugar/weight of flour).
- Weight: 500g
Instructions for uses:
- Added directly to the flour, or at the start of the mixing process. Saf-instant yeast is distributed quickly and evenly throughout the dough to give the best fermentation results.
- Shelf life: 2 years from date of production, unless special regulations apply.
- Precautions for use: Saf-instant must be kept in a dry place away from heat.
- Once opened, the sachet must be used within 48 hours or stored in the fridge, sealed, and used within 8 days.
- Saf-instant does not require rehydration before use.
- Do not place Saf-instant in direct contact with ice or iced water.