How we receive your information
Creative Culinaire The School Pte Ltd may collect your personal information when you:
- Sign up for our baking and cooking classes
- Participate in our baking and cooking classes
- Verifying your identity
- Purchase our products either in-store or online
- Rent our kitchen
- Hold events at our premise
- Process payment or credit card transactions
- Sign up for our membership programme
- Subscribe to our e-newsletters
- Contact us with a product or service enquiry
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
- Visit our website
Information we collect
The information Creative Culinaire The School Pte Ltd collects depends on the type of products and services you purchase and use.
Below are some examples:
- Personal Particulars – including Full Name (as per NRIC), address, contact number, e-mail address, nationality, gender and date of birth
- Photographs and other audio-visual information
- Financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information for purchases or use of our services.
How we use your information
Creative Culinaire The School Pte Ltd may use your information for the following:
- Process your online orders
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
- Inform you about product products and services updates
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Membership matters where applicable, such as change in benefits and latest promotions
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via SMS / MMS, voice, Email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
- Using the photos taken in class for marketing and promotional purposes.
Transfer of personal data
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to other parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Creative Culinaire may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver product and services you purchase and use
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes
You may withdraw consent and request for us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data by writing an email to us. Upon receiving your request, we may require reasonable time (depending on complexity of your request and its impact on our relationship with you) for request to be processed.
Have a question?
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg