Terms & Conditions
- You will receive a confirmation email/document upon successful registration the selected course(s) sent to your registered email.
- Seating in class is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Class will commence promptly on the advertised time.
- Participants are required to bring their own writing materials (i.e., paper and pen). We also encourage you to bring your own takeaway containers for sustainability reasons.
Photography and Videography
- Video recording of classes are strictly prohibited. Photography is allowed at appropriate times during the lesson.
- By your attendance in our class, it is deemed that you have agreed to have your photographs or video taken – your class may have been selected to be photographed for marketing and promotional purposes for Creative Culinaire the School Pte Ltd. Should you wish to not have your photo taken, please inform our staff. Photographs may be used in print and digital platforms, Creative Culinaire’s website, and other promotional materials produced, used by, and representing Creative Culinaire. It is understood that the circulation of the materials could be worldwide and that there would be no compensation for this use. By participating in the class and not expressing your intention to opt out, you are expressing consent and granting permission for use of photographs and agree to hold Creative Culinaire the School Pte Ltd from any liability arising from use of said reproduction.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Should the class be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances by Creative Culinaire, refund options are available to affected customers.
- Cheque refund for payments made onsite or in person.
- Online refund for payments made online only.
- Creative Culinaire reserves the right to cancel the class and make refunds should the minimum number of pax per class is not met.
- To receive a full refund, cancellation must be done 10 days or more before the actual course date. The deposit of $100 or 50% of the full course fees will not be returned if the cancellation happens 10 days or less prior to the course date.
- Exceptional Circumstances for refund (refund in the form of credits for course only) applies to the categories of Medical Reasons, Compassionate Grounds or Extenuating Circumstances and is on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds for successful appeals will only be in the form of credits (expiry of 6 months from date of issue)
- We do not offer refunds for classes purchased outside promotional periods should there be any promotions offered.
- We encourage students to attend the course within the duration. Make-up will only be given in the event that the next available course has un-filled slots. Priority will also be given to those who can attend the full course within the duration. This is not applicable to our WSQ Courses.
- Should someone be attending the course on your behalf, please be prepared to incur an administrative fee of $30. For SkillsFuture Approved courses, you have to cancel your claim on your end and ask the person taking your place to resubmit the claim for the course.
Change of classes
- Change of classes are allowed if the request is made in writing (with supporting documents) 30 days before the course start date. An administrative fee of $30 applies for all change of classes. Should the request for the change of class be submitted less than 30 days before the course start date, the request will not be considered.
- All appeals should be made in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header as the reason for appeal. The appeal should contain contact details and relevant details/documents as evidence.
- Due to health and safety reasons, all perishable products are non-refundable nor exchangeable after receiving.
- A free exchange will be done if products arrived damaged.
- Please provide photo and video evidence for damaged products.
- The pictures of products on our site are solely for illustration purposes. Packaging of product you receive may differ.