To sign up, please visit: https://www.ntuclearninghub.com/en-gb/-/course/bread-making-advanced-bread-1
This programme will build their knowledge about the types of bread, its baking principles and making of different style of breads. It is designed for a participant who has the interest to learn more about bread making (advanced style). The programme will also promote opportunities for the public to pursue a career in the Food Service industry.
- Learners will be able to associate recipes and preparation of breads to the conduct of quality check and management of ingredients in baking of advanced bread.
- Learners will be able to plan and apply the procedure for dough making and suitable storage of frozen and baked bread.
- Learners will be able to apply finishing to the bread product and identify the methods used for extending product shelf life
Prior to attending this course, learner should be able:
- To read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ level 3.
- Communicate information effectively and work in a team.
- Plan and organise resources and activities to complete work activities within specific timeframes.
- A basic understanding of baking equipment and ingredients.
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.