To sign up, please visit: https://www.ntuclearninghub.com/course/bread-making-basic-bread/
This course is targeted for the public to learn how to make basic bread. The programme will build their knowledge about the types of bread, its baking principles and making of different style of breads. It is designed for a participant who has the interest to learn more about bread making (basic style). The course will also promote opportunities for the general public to pursue a career in the Food Service industry.
Learning Unit 1 – Dough preparation methods
Learning Unit 2 – Bread Baking
Learning Unit 3 – Preparation of fillings and toppings for bread products
- Apply knowledge and techniques of dough making.
- Apply methods and techniques in baking breads.
- Preparation of fillings and toppings for bread products.
Prior to attending this course, learner should be able:
- To read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ level 3.
- Communicate information effectively and work in a team.
- Plan and organise resources and activities to complete work activities within specific timeframes.
- A basic understanding of baking equipment and ingredients.
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information