To sign up, please visit: https://www.ntuclearninghub.com/en-gb/-/course/make-choux-pastries-1
This programme targeted for the public to learn how to make traditional western pastry products. The programme will build their knowledge and techniques about the basic level pastry products. Learners will learn essential skills such as the recipes and methods of preparing for basic level pastry products to preparation of fillings, toppings, glazes, and fondant. It is designed for a participant who has the interest to upskill and learn more about choux and related pastries making.
- Apply basic level of pastries preparation methods in preparing and baking of doughs
- Apply baking methods of preparing and applying icing, filling, topping, glazes, creams and fondant for pastries
- Identify the common faults and understand the precautionary measures to be taken in preparation of pastry product
Prior to attending this course, learner should be able:
- Learners should be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ level 3.
- Communicate information effectively and work in a team.
- Plan and organise resources and activities to complete work activities
- Fees include all training materials and ingredients
- Participants will take home products made during the course
- Takeaway boxes requested are chargeable
- All ingredients are pre-weighted. Additional weighing of ingredients may be required during class.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions / FAQ Page for more information
There are no reviews yet.